Don’t forget students Tuesday April 26 2011 the extra credit is due:
Here are the items:
German Extra Credit Scavenger Hunt
- A German word of phrase seen on TV, with date, time, channel and name of program. What does it mean and what is the phrase.
- A German word or phrase heard in a song in English: taped or bring in CD.
- A printout of an internet page on a German topic or in German (ONLY ONE PAGE)
- A German coin or a Euro, or a German postage stamp
- A postcard from a German speaking place.
- The name of a local business that does business with a German speaking country or a German company that is here in theLehighValley
- The name and telephone number of someone you know who speaks German
- A German food served at a local restaurant. Name of food and where it is.
- A painting by a German artist, who it is, where it is and what it is. Or draw a copy of one from an art book.
- A piece of clothing with a label written in German
- Instructions for something (in a box or something that you bought) that is in German. Not a list of ingredients.
- A crossword puzzle that asks for something in German
- A newspaper article about an event inGermany
- A recipe for some authentic German food.
- An item that says made in Germany
- 16. A famous German who invented something and what they invented