Today we checked the homework and worked with how to conjugate sehen
The oral activity focused on using mögen, gern, lieber, and am liebsten
Classwork was workbook packet page 3 and 4 – using mögen
Homework was page 5 in the workbook packet (only the bottom part) – using finden and an adjective
Today we reviewed chapter 10-1 types of movies, using was für (what kind), the verbs mögen-kennen-wissen
Then we took a quiz on these concepts
We started using lieber, to say someyhing we prefer, adjectives ro describe types of movies
Homework was page 2 of the packet
Don’t forget students Tuesday April 26 2011 the extra credit is due:
Here are the items:
German Extra Credit Scavenger Hunt
- A German word of phrase seen on TV, with date, time, channel and name of program. What does it mean and what is the phrase.
- A German word or phrase heard in a song in English: taped or bring in CD.
- A printout of an internet page on a German topic or in German (ONLY ONE PAGE)
- A German coin or a Euro, or a German postage stamp
- A postcard from a German speaking place.
- The name of a local business that does business with a German speaking country or a German company that is here in theLehighValley
- The name and telephone number of someone you know who speaks German
- A German food served at a local restaurant. Name of food and where it is.
- A painting by a German artist, who it is, where it is and what it is. Or draw a copy of one from an art book.
- A piece of clothing with a label written in German
- Instructions for something (in a box or something that you bought) that is in German. Not a list of ingredients.
- A crossword puzzle that asks for something in German
- A newspaper article about an event inGermany
- A recipe for some authentic German food.
- An item that says made in Germany
- 16. A famous German who invented something and what they invented
Finished chapter 9 test. When we return on Tuesday we will begin Chapter 10 and we will try to be finished by Friday May 6th!
Today we presented our skits about going to a cafe. There will be a test on Chapter 9 on Thursday. Click here to go to Chapter 9 Practice on the wikispace. This will help you prepare for the test while you are at home!
Today the objective was to use ich glaube dass/ich finde dass/ich denke dass (to express our opinions about something ; I think that) This was to be incorporated into the restaurant skit the students will be preforming Tuesday. Quiz on chapter 9-2 was during flex. Home work was page 11 in the packet.
Here is the grammar chart from the blackboard in class